At last a diagnostic tool that is truly portable and simple to use by the home or professional mechanic.
Bearmach’s HawkEye is an essential tool for Land Rovers and it is the electronic equivalent of a spare tyre – it will help you to identify problems quickly and accurately so you can initiate an immediate fix to keep the vehicle on the road.
- Robust and self contained handheld unit
- Does not require laptop or PC
- Easy, intuitive and user friendly
- Quick response
- Read fault codes
- Clear fault codes
- Live data
- Forced outputs/actuators
- Programming (specific applications only)
- Free unlock code for one Land Rover vehicle type
- Can be ‘unlocked’ to be used with other Land Rover models
- Ideal for DIY enthusiasts, Clubs as well as specialists
Designed and manufactured exclusively for Bearmach by Omitec Ltd using their experience in Land Rover Diagnostics.
The HawkEye diagnostic tool is extremely robust and comes with its own storage pouch. The keypad has large, well defined buttons and it is powered directly from the vehicle.
The clear graphical display is easy to read and features on-screen prompts to provide a quick response. The kit is supplied with a standard J1962 cable. Optional cables may be required for specific systems, please contact Bearmach for details.
The specific applications will allow you to access information from your vehicle. Functionality includes READ and CLEAR fault codes, LIVE DATA, ACTUATORS, Electronic Control Module Data and PROGRAMMING is available with some applications
3 Year Warranty
Ready to use out of the box
No batteries required
Unlocked for Land Rover vehicles
Comes with handy carry pouch
Simple to use
Identifies faults quickly and accurately
Fits in glove compartment or cubby box
No laptop required
• Language options are English, Spanish and French
• Defender (Includes Puma) • Freelander 1 • Freelander 2 • Discovery 1 • Discovery 2 • Discovery 3 • Discovery 4 • Range Rover Classic • Range Rover (P38a) • Range Rover (L322) • Range Rover (L405) • Range Rover Sport (L494) • Range Rover Evoque (Tested on vehicles up to 2014)
To see the application data CLICK HERE