0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Total
Prices are tax excluded
Kit Reset Eas for Range Rover P38 clears the air suspension mistakes (Eas Fault), diagnose faults and regulates the parameters using your own PC computer.
Saves money and travel to the workshop now !
Compatible with all models Range Rover P38 1995 to 2002
Interface to diagnose, clear error codes and modify parameters of the module EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) vehicles Range Rover P38 (95-02)
This interface works through the serial port of your PC with the software has three main functions:
* Read fault codes module E.A.S.
* Clear fault codes EAS Module
* Recalibrate heights default system EAS
It is compatible with the Range Rover P38 (95-02) with 16 diagnostic connector roads (located below the glove box)
The software to use this interface is in English but It is very easy to use. We ship Spanish,French or Italian translation.
- OBD II Interface Cable - Bd9, Range Rover EAS of 1.5 meters
- USB Converter to RS232 (serial port) with LED activity indicator.
- USB Extension Cable
- CD-ROM (Driver and Manual)
- Instructions in English, French, Italian or Spanish
Compatible with Windows 98 SE / 2000/XP/Vista / Windows 7 (32 bits).
No customer reviews for the moment.