Faskit is a system to recover the basic functionality of your air suspensión of your Range Rover P38 by the manual inflation of each of the four air springs individually. You can inflate them at will establishing the desired height and they can remain that way until you repair the original system.
As simple as inflating the tyres of your car ! In addition, with Faskit you can free up all the electronic system since using each of the spring keys you close the air passage and you isolate the pneumatic spring.
Also, closing the key of the compressor and placing the hose that we provide you can inflate each one of the springs with no need to go to a gas station If you wish, you can even inflate the tyres or an inflatable mattress.
Faskit does not reduce the reliability of the air suspension of the vehicle. On the contrary. You have a trustworthy system which gives you security and helps you in the diagnostic of failures And most importantly: it prevents you from becoming stranded on the highway or the mountain.
- The Faskit connection is made only once and it is not necessary to remove it ever again.
- If a failure takes place you only have to operate on the closure keys and inflate the air suspension manually and function in this way until you decide to repair it.
- No special tool is required and it integrates perfectly in the engine compartment.
- The factory suspension hardware is left intact and operational, perfectly integrating itself into the EAS suspension system.
- Faskit enables independent inflation of each spring based on the load and its distribution.
- It is a solution to recover the height of the car once a failure takes places in the original system. When the failure is repaired the original system is restored easily, just turning the closure keys to the “open” position.
- It supplies compressed air, as well as a pressure gauge to control the operating pressure of the system.
The installation of Faskit uses quick adjust connectors which form a tight seal around the diameter of the air tubes. The cutting tool (provided) enables the tubes to be cut to the required length.
The connectors that we provide with Faskit are designed so that no tools are required for its installation.
We send ample information and graphs in English, French or Spanish.
Estimated duration of the installation : Approximately 30 minutes.
The Faskit kit is composed by more than 60 elements of high quality prepared specifically to support the pressure of functioning of the EAS Range Rover P38 (1995 – 2002).
Faskit is valid for any vehicle equipped with air suspension (4x4, tourisms, caravans, etc) Consult.
IF YOUR VEHICLE IS NOT A RANGE ROVER, DO NOT HESITATE IN CONSULTING US.
More information,videos,,etc.: CLICK HERE