Faskit. Emergency Kit for Air Suspension. Range Rover Classic
FOR TO BE ALWAYS UP ! Solves rapidly the problems of the air suspension. Faskit is a system to recover the basic functionality of your air suspension by the manual inflation of each of the four pneumatic springs individually.
Faskit is a system to recover the basic functionality of your air suspension by the manual inflation of each of the four pneumatic springs individually. You can inflate them at will establishing the desired height and they can remain that way until you repair the original system. As simple as inflating the tyres of your car !
In addition, with Faskit you can free up all the electronic system since using each of the spring keys you close the air passage and you isolate the pneumatic spring.
Also, closing the key of the compressor and placing the hose that we provide you can inflate each one of the springs with no need to go to a gas station
If you wish, you can even inflate the tyres or an inflatable mattress.
Faskit does not reduce the reliability of the air suspension of the vehicle. On the contrary. You have a trustworthy system which gives you security and helps you in the diagnostic of failures
And most importantly: it prevents you from becoming stranded on the highway or the mountain.
- The Faskit connection is made only once and it is not necessary to remove it ever again.
- If a failure takes place you only have to operate on the closure keys and inflate the suspensions manually and function in this way until you decide to repair it.
- No special tool is required and it integrates perfectly in the engine compartment.
- The factory suspension hardware is left intact and operational, perfectly integrating itself into the EAS suspension system.
- Faskit enables independent inflation of each spring based on the load and its distribution.
- It is a solution to recover the height of the car once a failure takes places in the original system. When the failure is repaired the original system is restored easily, just turning the closure keys to the “open” position.
- It supplies compressed air, as well as a pressure gauge to control the operating pressure of the system.
The installation of Faskit uses quick adjust connectors which form a tight seal around the diameter of the air tubes.
The cutting tool (provided) enables the tubes to be cut to the required length.
The connectors that we provide with Faskit are designed so that no tools are required for its installation.
We send ample information and graphs in English, French or Spanish and annex for RR Classic.
Estimated duration of the installation : Approximately 45 minutes.
The only difference in relation with the Range Rover Classic is that the box of valves is in the exterior at a height of the seat of the accompanist. In case of the Range Rover Classic we send more meters of tube, other connectors and a special annexe with instructions.
The Faskit kit is composed by more than 60 elements of high quality prepared specifically to support the pressure of functioning of the EAS Range Rover Classic (1970-1995).
Faskit is valid for any vehicle equipped with air suspension (4x4, tourisms, caravans, etc) Consult.
IF YOUR VEHICLE IS NOT A RANGE ROVER, DO NOT HESITATE IN CONSULTING US.
More information: CLICK HERE