Faskit is put in the air line between the air suspension springs and its valve box.
Thus it allows operation freeing each air spring individually and inflate the springs by means of the compressed air of the vehicle coming from the compressor or in a gas station.
Sometimes the EAS (Electronic Air Suspension) works incorrectly. Normally it may be that the compressor is not working well. A punctured or porous air spring. Leaky air conduits or a damaged height sensor.
Even if you manage to solve the problem by your own means you must go to the dealership to “remove the errors” of the ECU and all will mean days in the mechanical garage.
In addition when the EAS fails normally you lose the suspension which means you must call a two truck and we hope you are not in the mountain!.
Faskit is a system to recover the basic functionality of your suspension by the manual inflation of each of the four air springs individually. You can inflate them at will establishing the desired height and they can remain that until you repair the original system. As simple as inflating the tyres of your car!
In addition, with Faskit you can free up all the electronic system since using each of the spring keys you close the air passage and you isolate the air spring.
Also, closing the key of the compressor and placing the hose that we provide you can inflate each one of the springs with no need to go to a gas station
If you wish, you can even inflate the tyres or an inflatable mattress.
Faskit does not reduce the reliability of the air suspension of the vehicle. On the contrary. You have a trustworthy system which gives you security and helps you in the diagnostic of failures
And most importantly: it prevents you from becoming stranded on the highway or the mountain.
• The Faskit connection is made only once and it is not necessary to remove it ever again.
• If a failure takes place you only have to operate on the closure keys and inflate the suspensions manually and they can remain that until you repair the original system.
• No special tool is required and it integrates perfectly in the engine compartment.
• The factory suspension hardware is left intact and operational, perfectly integrating itself into the EASsuspension system.
• Faskit enables independent inflation of each spring based on the load and its distribution.
• It is a solution to recover the height of the car once a failure takes places in the original system. When the failure is repaired the original system is restored easily, just turning the closure keys to the “open” position.
• It supplies compressed air, as well as a pressure gauge to control the operating pressure of the system.
IF YOUR VEHICLE IS NOT A RANGE ROVER OR DISCOVERY DO NOT HESITATE IN CONSULTING US.